Friday, November 22, 2013

Girls Who Love Balls

I am very proud of my piece for Indie Chicks. It is a website I enjoy reading very much and wish that I had more time to do so. If you are an independent woman, make sure you check it out. They have wonderful and relevant articles. Of course, as my feature comes out, The Hub: Sports & Music is not longer an active site. However, the freelance game marches on. Writing is a fickle business with ebbs and flows. You have to adapt, dig in and have confidence in your craft. This is not always easy I realize. After starting a new position a week ago and working extremely hard to contribute content, I was let go today. Now, I realize it had a great deal to do with not being British and being able to form an article using the correct lingo, but it stings anyway. Whenever you create using your words a little bit of your heart and soul goes into it. I will try and remember the old saying; when one door closes, another one opens.

http://theindiechicks.com/career-2/tips-and-tricks/girls-love-balls/

No comments:

Post a Comment